I’m setting my targets very low for 2014 – but surely I can manage three library books? That’s all I need to sign up for the “Board Book” level! (Blogged reviews are not even necessary, just a list of books read. Hey, I like this.)
It’s not so difficult to figure out that the challenge is about reading books borrowed from the library. How simple is that? So okay, I’m in, at the lowest level.
The host is Gina at Book Dragon’s Lair. Full details and sign-up are here.
The essential points are:
- choose a level – you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, e-book, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in.
Levels run from 3 books minimum to 50 (or more) – see Book Dragon’s lair for full details.
My list of books for this challenge: See my “Challenges 2014” page